We were able to go to Boo at the Zoo! It was the best of both worlds.... animals and lots and lots of kids running around everywhere. Does it get any better that. The things that parents do for their children!
well hello!!!! its annie and i'm so freaking excited that you have a blog now!! ours is cobyandannie.blogspot.com i'm totally adding you to our link list :) your little girl is getting so big and she is so dang cute. yay, now we can communicate through the great blogster :)
Yeah! I love your blog and am so excited to keep in contact a little better! You guys all look so great--Addison is such a doll! Love the Halloween costumes!!
What a darling family!!! I found your blog on Heidi's and I am excited to keep tabs on you! By the way, I love the tinkerbell costume, what a stinking cutie!
3 comments:
well hello!!!! its annie and i'm so freaking excited that you have a blog now!! ours is cobyandannie.blogspot.com i'm totally adding you to our link list :) your little girl is getting so big and she is so dang cute. yay, now we can communicate through the great blogster :)
Yeah! I love your blog and am so excited to keep in contact a little better! You guys all look so great--Addison is such a doll! Love the Halloween costumes!!
--Jen Roper
What a darling family!!! I found your blog on Heidi's and I am excited to keep tabs on you! By the way, I love the tinkerbell costume, what a stinking cutie!
Post a Comment