Thursday, April 3, 2008
Girls 3 Boys 1
Baby Elise arrived safe and sound on Wednesday, April 2nd at 1:48 pm. And for all the girls out there here are the stats (lets be honest the guys don't generally care and forget them before they tell their wife) 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long, Addie was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long so Elise is definitely bigger. Mom and Baby are doing awesome and will be coming home tomorrow at which time a barrage of photos will be posted. I am not going to lie there was a part of me that thought (well hoped) it was going to be a boy and sure enough the 2 different sets of ultrasounds were right on the money, crazy how that works. Hey a dad can dream can't he? She is beautiful and we are happy that she is here safe and sound. I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing wife, Cortney is such an awesome mom and wife. There are few people as genuine and kind as Cortney she is always so upbeat and patient that it becomes contagious. I love you babe. The miracle of child birth is such a beautiful thing to be apart of it and watch a new baby enter this world is nothing short of miraculous especially when it is your own. There are few times in my life that I have felt the spirit stronger than the moments after our daughters were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jeremy, you're such a great husband! cortney is going to love this post. thanks for keeping us posted in the baby department. ive been checking at least once a day to see if there were any updates! congratulations. im so anxious to see pictures. paul and i are watching heather and chris's boys while theyre in new york, so if cort gets a second, i know she probably will, but i know heather would love to hear from her since im not sure shell have a computer to check her blog. anyway, girls are so great. youre a lucky daddy. tell cort hi for me and we'll be waiting to see that sweet face.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so great! I love the name Elise too, how fun. Jeremy, don't be too bummed about the whole girl thing. When we found out we're about to have our 3rd girl (no boys!) the nurse told us that only the best dads are given the opportunity to raise little girls. Sounds like you must be doing a pretty dang good job! Cortney and your girls are lucky to have such a great man in their lives! Good luck and have so much fun!
Congrats! This was a great post and I can't wait to see the pictures. Oh yeah, I'll tell Ben too...
Cort, just thinkin' of ya. Sorry my connection was so bad. I'll try again now with Chris' phone. I can't wait to see pictures, does she look like Addie? Well, I'll be ready to see her when we get back on Tuesday. I would also love to take Addie for you on an afternoon so you can enjoy Elise all to yourself! I loved that special time...even if it is for you to nap a bit:)
Congrats! She is a beautiful little girl and we are so excited for you guys. Jackson is excited that Addie's little sister is here too.
Congrats Jeremy and Cortney! I can't wait to see some pictures of her.
Linsey
Congrats! I can't wait to see how beautiful she is!
Post a Comment