Monday, October 6, 2008

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary! We just had our 7 anniversary, I know 7 can you believe it! It has been 7 wonderful years that I have been married to my best friend. I just wanted to tell Jeremy how much I love him. He is such a great father and husband. He is a very hard worker and would do anything for anyone especially his family. I love absolutely everything about him from his beautiful smile, to his determination all the way down to his the quirky things he does like picky his toe nails!!! I am so grateful for him and what a blessing he has been to me and our family. I am grateful that he honors the priesthood. I can honestly say that it was the best and easiest decision of my life. I love you!

It was my turn to arrange our anniversary. We were going to go to St. George and we decided it would be better to stay in town, trying to be financially smart...I know boring. We went to Body Worlds, I would highly recommend it to everyone. It was absolutely amazing. It is intriguing to see how incredible the human body is. We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner, it is also amazing. If dinner could be art and delicious too, then this is the place. I loved it, it is the best steak ever! It was nice to sit down and have adult conversation and eat at a slow pace and not shovel in food to hurry to keep kids happy. Thank you to my Mom for watching the girls over night, it was a well needed break.

3 comments:

Momma Fish said...

Ruth's Chris is a great anniversary tradition. That is one of my favorites. 7 years!! well done.

Mo said...

It was so fun to run into you at Body World. What a random place! You are just as cute as ever! And I love pics of your girls! Who do they look like? I have to ask, why calculus? Of all the classes you could take, you chose calc? Blech! Maybe next anniversary we'll run into you again!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Wasn't that bodies exhibit so interesting. My husband and I came home with posters and books and our boys were so disappointed that they didn't get to go.