It was a really mellow week. I am happy to say that having a child potty trained is so nice. Addie has done so well, we can go in public and to friends houses and not worry about any accidents. I am a very happy Mom. The next exciting news is we have set a date to be induced... I know I am very content with being induced. I was induced with Addie and it was the best experience of my life. So we opted to try again and see if we have another good experience or if I go earlier than that that will be great also. The date is set for April 2, so I have changed my count down...yeah!!! It really isn't a big deal from my original date, but every day makes a difference...so I will take advantage of eliminating a few days off.
(Yes, I am aware that I have miss spelled girl on my slide show, but I don't know how to change it! Oh, well.)
4 comments:
you're right cort! EVERY day counts! Maya was a week late! that was a tough one to wait for! april 2 will be such a great bday for her to have. im excited to see pics. put some on of you! im glad addie had a great week of potty time, makes it so much nicer for you.
Congrats on potty training--that is a wonderful achievement! Also, congrats on your induction date--April 2nd is sounding so close!!
Love the slide show--such great pics!
--Jen Roper
yay for potty training! that will be so nice to have that done well before the baby comes. less risk of her regressing when you have the baby.
Great job on potty training. Connelly is finally almost "accident" free. Your blog is so cute and it's so fun to read up on how you are doing!
Post a Comment