
I have been slacking on keeping the blog updated. On March 8, Jeremy ran the Moab 1/2 Marathon and did a great job. He completed it in 1:45! Go Jeremy. Awesome job, I wish I could have been there to cheer you on... sorry in my condition I was not willing to make the trek to Moab. You are such a great example to the family. Not only is he a great father, husband, and bread winner but he is very dedicated and determined to complete his personal goals. We love you!
4 comments:
Congrats to Jermey--what a great accomplishment! I am very impressed with the time too!
How fun that Addie had her cousin 24/7 for a few days! My kids LOVE their cousins so much!
--Jen Roper
You inspire me Jeremy! Nicely done! Be careful with the chaffing...
-Chad
Jeremy congrats!! I only wish I had your dedication. You must be proud...You should also be proud of a wife that is willing to send off her husband when she is ready to POP and be so chill about it all.
Jeremy...so good to hear from you. Your baby girl is beautiful. How are thigns out your way? We should really have a "Cousin Reunion!"
Take care.
Camille
Post a Comment