Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I keep thinking that I am going to get better at updating my blog, but here I am... another month has past and I am a way behind. I will give a brief overview of the last month. At the beginning of October I had a girls weekend in Park City. We had such a great time together. I absolutely love my girls, but Mom's need a little time away to play. Thanks Janie, Michelle and Tricia.



While the husband's hunt, wife's will play! This year I took a different approach to the hunt. I decided that if Jeremy was going to go hunting, I was going to go somewhere as well. I decided to go to Missouri to visit Ty and Aimee that moved there in the summer. As you can see the hunt was a big success for Jeremy. Good job sweet heart. (sorry guys, if you want more details you will have to talk to Jeremy!)
Missouri was a blast! We had 10 days filled of fun. We were so excited to see all of our best friends. Addie was so excited to see Jackson, we had been counting down the days. When the moment came to see Jackson they ran to each other and gave the biggest hug I have ever seen! Addie and
Jackson just couldn't get enough of each other, literally. At one point they were holding each other so tight and close and giving kisses that I had to intervene. They were so cute together.
I have never dreamed of going to Nauvoo and we were able to go there. I am so happy that they only lived 2 hours away. It was quite an adventure to brave the cold with 2 - 3 year old

and 2 - 6 month olds. It was amazing to feel the spirit and the faith of the saints that went before us. It was a great opportunity to do a temple session in the restored Nauvoo temple. I hope that one day I can go back with Jeremy and spend more time.

We had such a great time from going to Nauvoo, decorating cupcakes, Happy Feet, girls nights out, Halloween party and picnic at the lake. Smith family thank you so much for the great vacation. We had such a great time, we are already going through withdrawals :).
























1 comment:

Momma Fish said...

I am impressed you took your baby. I leave mine home when we travel. I am a pansy and don't think I could handle it. It isn't taking Warren that gets me. Strollers, car seats, air planes and me don't get along when mixed together.