
We really enjoy dressing up, especially Jeremy.
This year Jeremy tops the best Halloween costume ever! Yes, he really did shave his head!
Addie dresses up everyday, so Halloween didn't seem much different other than everyone else was joining her! Addie changed her costume multiple times, she ended up being a princess. I know big surprise. Cute Elle was a cuddly teddy bear.


8 comments:
good costumes!
ok! mr.t! that is awesome! totally original and creative and ALL OUT on the shaving of the head! cort, you make the prettiest witch ive ever seen! how fun to do a dinner that involved where everyone is so into it! what a blast! sounds like you have been busy! lucky girl, getting to go to nauvoo! what a treat! glad to hear everything is going great for you guys, its been too long since you posted, i was beginning to wonder......
great pics!
you all look like you had too much fun!!!That's what I like!!!So cute!
Cort- We have missed you guys, I loved the Halloween pics. you guys know how to throw a party all right!!! I am glad you got out to see Amy and her cute fam, I hope traveling with the two kiddos went ok for you and that you had a great time!!!! Let play soon!!!
What a fun Halloween Party. You guys all look fantastic! Jeremy's costume is awesome.
What a fun night!! Thanks for comming and going to dinner with us Saturday! It was alot of fun!! We need to get together more often!!
Hey - I have been forced to go privite on my blog. e-mail me @ mindygreene@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.
Hey Cortney! I'm looking forward to our Christmas sweater book club. I guess I'd better read the book! Could you email me Audrey's email address and mailing address? That would be awesome. I'd love to get in touch with her and I can't seem to figure out how to comment on her blog! Thanks! Emily emilyhsummers@gmail.com
Post a Comment