Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Simple Things

I have had so much fun with Addie and how much she is advancing right now. 3 1/2 years old they are full of curosity, interest and adventure. They want to know everything about everything. Addie has been really interested about school and riding the bus. I decided to start doing pretend school while she was so excited about it. Well the first 2 weeks of doing pretend school and Addie wanting to do it every waking moment we decided to put her in Joy School. She is still a little young for preschool so we thought this would be perfect. We have a really good group for Joy School and Addie absolutely loves it! Elle is growing up way too fast. She is approaching the one year mark, can the first year really almost be gone. Elle is crawling like crazy, pulling up and walking along the furniture, babbling and actually starting to talk (or at least I think so), she is so full of joy. She has started to wear a clip and has 3 pearly whites! She has her bottom two teeth, one top and the other one is almost through. She is still a big Mama's girl and she still sucks her thumb when she is tired, it is so cute.

I just finished 6 weeks of Boot Camp Fitness Training. It was the best and the hardest workout I have ever done. I loved every moment of it, well almost ever moment besides the days of feeling like my legs were jelly or getting snow kicked in my face while doing Army crawls in the snow! Jeremy is as busy as ever and just the cutest Dad in the world. The girls absolutely adore him.

Happy Valentines Day! I thought this was a cute picture of the girls in there Valentine's dresses!

8 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

HI! It's so great to see a new post from you. Your girls are ADORABLE!!! I can't belive how big they're getting. We totally need to plan another outing with the kids soon! Way to go on the boot camp too! I'm super impressed!

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

I love your girls! They sure are growing up too fast.

Merz said...

Your blog is so cute. I can not believe that blow out you had to deal with, a while back. Unreal. Your girls are so cute. I'm glad I found your blog.

Heath said...

I hardly recognized Elle!!! That means I need to see her NOW! Congrats on finishing boot camp, champ. Now you're ready for your tri! Glad to see a new post, it was about time. The girls couldn't be cuter.

aimee said...

That post made me really miss you. The girls are adorable.

Tricia said...

Very cute pictures. I love Addie's skirt. I don't think I have ever seen her wear it before:) Yay for boot camp. What an accomplishment. Bring on the triathalons now!

Becca said...

oh those girls are too wonderful!!!3.5 is the best! They really entertain you all day long don't they!Way to go on boot camp!I still don't know how any of you girls do it!

Mindy Greene said...

Your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!! I cant believe how big they are! We will have to plan fun a garden trip and wakeboard trip this summer for sure! I miss you guys!!