What a blessing to be able to be a part of the new Draper Temple. We both had the opportunity to serve in the temple multiple times during the open house and attend the temple dedication broadcast. I was also able to go on a private group tour with about 12 sisters to hear about all of the art work and architecture details in the temple. It was absolutely amazing to be able to experience the spirit of the temple early in the morning and to understand everything that went into this temple. It is truly a blessing to be so close to so many temples and to feel the love of our Savior.
"May you let the meaning and beauty and peace of the temple come into your everyday life..."
--President Howard W. Hunter
3 comments:
I'm so jealous. The temple is beautiful and Ty and I can't wait to do a session in a couple months.
That is so neat. When...IF we get together I want to hear the details cause as I visited and served there I was thinking, "I bet there are some neat stories to this place."
Good for you guys. Wade's sister said that the temple is spectacular, really beautiful.
Jeremy, your comment KILLED me! Wade and I were laughing so hard! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment