It seems like life is crazy during the week especially with Jeremy training for the Ironman in St. George coming up in May. He puts in about 15+ hours of training a week, so life is very hectic. So we decided that we are going to try to do fun family outings on Saturdays. We went on a little drive to take the girls to Hardware Ranch to go on a sleigh ride and see the wild elk. The girls absolutely loved it. It was a great family day!


(Yes, I didn't realize that my coat is getting a little tight until I looked at the picture, oh well what do you do at 7 months pregnant)
(Yes, I didn't realize that my coat is getting a little tight until I looked at the picture, oh well what do you do at 7 months pregnant)
Then we went to dinner at Maddox for some good home cookin'
No comments:
Post a Comment