Wednesday, February 3, 2010
My Little Ellie Bell!
I can not believe how fast time is flying. In the middle of January Elle decided that every time she went to go for "quiet time" she would run to Addie's bed and try to sleep there for her nap. So I decided to let her try it a few times to see how she did. She loved it. Elle was so excited about a big bed so not planning moving her out of her crib any time soon we jumped the gun and decided to set up Elle's big girl bed. I guess when they are ready they are ready! She has loved every minute of her big girl bed.
All in the same week she decided to start trying to go potty on the big girl potty... and she even did it and has continued to try. Go Elle, pretty good for only being 21 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment