It was really intense, over a 1,000 feet of vertical climbing. Good Job! 
Addie started preschool. She has been so excited and she absolutely loves it. Mom even did well sending her little girl to preschool. It is amazing how fast our little ones grow.
For Labor Day we went to Lava Hot Springs and spent some time with my Aunt Corrie and Uncle Ken. We had a great time. Great company, great food, private swimming lessons, great fishing, roasting marshmellows and fun camping with the girls. Thanks Corrie and Ken!
I went with the girls to the cutest fairy festival. It a fundraiser that a family does at their house and it is absolutely amazing! The girls loved it, especially Addie.
LOTOJA (Logan to Jackson)
I did the Day Break Triathlon with my friend Deb. I was a little bummed because the lake swim was canceled and we had to swim in the local community pool but all in all it went well.
For Labor Day we went to Lava Hot Springs and spent some time with my Aunt Corrie and Uncle Ken. We had a great time. Great company, great food, private swimming lessons, great fishing, roasting marshmellows and fun camping with the girls. Thanks Corrie and Ken!
I went with the girls to the cutest fairy festival. It a fundraiser that a family does at their house and it is absolutely amazing! The girls loved it, especially Addie.
LOTOJA (Logan to Jackson)206 miles, 3 states, 1 day!
Jeremy did it! It has been Jeremy's goal to complete LOTOJA!
First of all he completed it in a respectible time 10:41, second he didn't have any mechanical bike problems, third his body responded well thanks to all of the training, and he had the best support crew ever...ME. Yeah! Good Job, I am so proud of you.
First of all he completed it in a respectible time 10:41, second he didn't have any mechanical bike problems, third his body responded well thanks to all of the training, and he had the best support crew ever...ME. Yeah! Good Job, I am so proud of you.
Instead of a 1500 meter swim, we swam 75 meters and we added an additional mile on the run so the run ended up being 7.5 miles total.
I am happy to have the tri season officially over, it is time to be lazy!
7 comments:
Your page is so cute! You'll have to give me some tips while you're here...I'm so excited to see you all. Love ya!
i didn't know your hubby was a biker. most of my neighborhood is and your daughter goes to super start?? so does avaree. this is her second year and i LOVE it!!
Nice job on the big events. You two are amazing athletes. I LOVE those fairy pictures!
Good for you and Jeremy!! that is awesome! Its surprising how fast time goes by. Your family is cuter than ever! and growing up so fast! Good to catch up on your life.
What an admirable couple you two are. Spectacular!
That fairy festival is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I am committing that to memory so I can use it for a birthday party someday! I'm jealous you did a tri this summer, you look great!
you are amazing. what an athlete!
Post a Comment