
Happy Birthday Addie!
Our precious princess turned 4 years old the beginning of October. We have been so blessed to have Addie in our home and in our lives. She is really the sweetest little girl you will ever meet. I was pretty impressed with my mad cake making skills, I know it isn't a big deal but I don't make cakes. Addie wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese with a few friends, it was fun to see her have fun with her friends in a germ infested place :-)
Our new family pictures.
We have had a great time this fall going to the pumpkin patch and going to Gardner Village to see the witches and just enjoying the beautiful weather. I have so much fun with my little girls.
We went to Texas to visit Jeremy's sisters family. We had a blast, we went to the Children's Museum, Houston Zoo and most important we were able to be there for Clarissa's Baptism and to be able to meet Nathaniel before his one year birthday. It was fun to be with everyone, we will miss you not the flight with an 18 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment