Monday, November 23, 2009

No way, really...booya

As some of you may know Cort has wanted to go to Fetal Photos for about 3 weeks now so we could find out the gender of our baby. I on the other hand had no desire to go and find out the sex of our new baby...I just was not ready to hear "congrats its a girl" again. So Wednesday night I finally gave in, I told Cort that she could go ahead and schedule a time to go to Fetal Photos. I thought it would be a good idea to invite our parents since my mom has never seen a ultrasound and the last ultrasound her parents saw was more than 23 years ago.

So with a room full of people we waited anxiously for the Lab tech to find the baby, he moved the wand around and we were able to see the baby's profile, count fingers and toes, see the heart beat and so on. Then he got to the good stuff commonly known as the taint area and there it was in all its glory my little BOYS manhood. "There's the package" the lab tech announced, without hesitation the the room was filled with tears of joy and shouts of unbelief and excitement.

As it stands right now on my side of the family I have 8 nieces and 1 on the way and 1 nephew so the boys are starting a small comeback.

As you can imagine we are so excited for our little guy to get here and harass his older sisters.

10 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

YEA!!! Congratulations guys! I'm glad you figured out how to do the boy thing - good luck with that :)

ChicChat said...

Congratulations! Why does it seem boys are harder to "make"? Good luck! I have to say, I love my boy!!!

Heath said...

Yeeehaw...a little cowboy to fill the saddle! I'm stoked for you guys!

Kels H.M. said...

Woot woot! It's about time there were some more boys on the Tolbert side, too! Congrats!

Kels H.M. said...

PS - you know Addie is still going to dress him up in pink dresses, right?

Momma Fish said...

We are SO excited for you! Boys are the BEST!!

Jill and Paul said...

well that is just AWESOME news! so happy for you!

Sharps said...

YOU GUYS that is the sweetest story!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! BOYS are so stinking awesome!

annie said...

i'm so excited for you guys!!!! can you tell i check blogs a ton, since i looked at the date of this post and now its two months old! oh well you will have SO much fun with your boy jeremy!! coby is LOVING life with carter. girls are way fun but i do love the change of a boy in the house. and they make way cute clothes for boys now too :)

karlin said...

cort- it was good to hear from you and i'm so excited for you to have a boy. they are so fun.

i got frankie's bedding from gap. i ordered it online. i don't know if they still have it? good luck!