

The big surprise for Jeremy's birthday is that I had everything arranged to go toSan Francisco
We headed out on Friday to Monday. It was so nice to have alone time together and to surprise Jeremy. It was so nice that my good friend wanted to take the girls, Thank you Ashley. It was nice to know that they were taken care of and I didn't have to worry. They absolutely love Ashley, Garrett, Kenedy and Gavin. I was surprised that they didn't even want to come home. Thank you again, you guys are the best.
We did all of the tourist attractions: Night tour of Alcatraz which was amazing to hear the stories of the prison and to see the view of San Francisco. We ran to and across the Golden Gate Bridge, it was 11 miles round trip and yes I thought I was going to die! We saw the Redwood Trees, amazing to see trees that are thousands of years old. Ghiradelli Square, chocolate need I say more... we loved the free samples. And a few more major attractions such as Lombard Street, Shopping (I love H&M), Fisherman's Wharf. It is an amazing city and we absolutely had a blast. Here are a few pictures from our little getaway.


Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!
Thank you for being such a great Husband, Father and Best Friend. I love you!






8 comments:
Happy belated birthday Jeremy!! Cort- it looks like you did a great job with the birthday celebrations!! How fun and nice to have so much time to spend alone!!
You are such a good wife. I should take notes. I took Andrew to dinner for the big three oh. I am jealous of the SF trip!!
How fun! Only the Smiths would just head out for a nice 11 mile run across the bridge on vacation! It looks like you guys had a great time, I'm craving a little Katelyn and Wade weekend myself.
Happy Birthday Jeremy! What a fun filled day! Court your such a good wife!!
HAPPY 30TH! Man your getting old :) Okay I'm almost there myself. Looks like you had a great bday. SF looked awesome. What a great gift.
So cute! What a great birthday Surprise!! OOO I love H&M too..why can't they bring one here?? Or let you buy online?? I hope you guys are well:) You are a CUTE family!
Wow Cort - you are such a great wifey! Good luck to Jeremy in topping that for YOUR big three-oh! You have such a cute family!
Happy (late) Birthday Jeremy!
Post a Comment