Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Happy Birthday Elle!

I can't not believe how fast the last year has gone, but also I can not remember our family without our sweet girl. Elle has added so much to our family. We love her contagious smile, we love her happiness and her giggle. I love to hear her babble, squeal and growl. She is our little bear.

Here are a few of Elle's favorite things:
She loves Addie, and needs to be every where Addie is.
She loves to suck her thumb, but only when she is really tired.
She absolutely loves cheese, she just can't get enough.
She loves soft cuddly blankets and lays on them and does a wiggly dance on the floor.
She will growl and grunt to get what she wants.
She loves to feed Roxy the food that she doesn't want to eat (she is learning quick).
She still loves her Mom and usually cries for a few minutes when I leave (can you blame her!), she still has intense stanger anxiety. Wal-mart greeters stay away. You ruin my shopping experience every time...Do not talk to my baby!
She loves pull up and scale everything.
She loves to get into everything and pull it out, something about getting everything out that makes something more fun.
Elle enjoyed every ounce of her cake, especially the frosting!

7 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

Wow- I cant believe that it has been a year!! Time goes by so fast! We need to get our families together and let the kids play!!

aimee said...

Elle you beautiful girl. Happy Birthday! Seriously where does the time go. Miss you guys.

Heath said...

For goodness sake! I seriously can't believe this nonsense...a year??? She is so beautiful Cort. You have the BEST little girls...gimme some of what you got, k? Talk to you soon.

Merz said...

Wow I can't believe she is one! she is so cute. I'm jealous she keeps headbands on! You have no idea how lucky you are for that.

Momma Fish said...

I can't believe she is already 1!! What a beautiful little girl she is too.

Danielle said...

I miss you guys too. Guess when Aimee isn't in town we don't get to see you. I am hoping the weather gets better soon and we can plan more stuff down your way at parks and the pool. Your kids are beautiful...but of coarse you know that!
PS I still have your spoon...in my purse.

Heath said...

Pssst. I have an invite for you on my blog. I sent an invite via email but it kept getting sent back to me, I think because it was such a big message, Hotmail wouldn't accept it. Hope you can come! YOU'LL LOVE IT!